Trouble with CM Partners and MCP

McFuzzle905

So recently my desktop went down on me, and so I've had to reinstall Morrowind on my laptop until I get my desktop fixed. I was reinstalling all the mods I've used for quite a while on my desktop. I use CM Partners, and I used Morrowind Code Patch to get the fixes and ability to cast spells while wielding a weapon. I did this on my desktop with no trouble, but for some reason it caused a bug with CM Partners this time. All the companion NPCs are there and mention their alignment and deposition towards me, yet none have any of the options to befriend or add them as companions. Any help would be appreciated.

Find out if it really is Morrowind Code Patch causing your issue by reverting to Bethesda's released executable (MCP creates a backup of the EXE).

When using the original, vanilla executable does the error persist?

If it does then try unchecking options in MCP until you find the problem one. If you can narrow it down to a particular option please let us know, I can add some kind of advice into mlox's rule-set about it.

If it isn't the MCP causing it please post your mod list. Ideally in load order from Wrye Mash or mlox, or from the [Game Files] section of your morrowind.ini

Also post a fresh copy of your warnings.txt

Delete any warnings.txt in your Morrowind folder. Start game. Recreate behaviour of CM Partners not resposning. Exit game. Copy and paste freshly created warnings.txt into a post here.