MarianHawk

MarianHawk

CK Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
In response to post #24743819.

Spoiler

THX for the compliment on my design and the idea. But I was asking about the very NPC wandering in the guild, not a new NPC with lots of unique fanctions.

Still your idea also tells a storyline for the requested NPC, so I think I can make several dungeons based on your story. I appreciate your telling the structure of the dungeon, especilly the sarcophargas of dwemer technology.

RestitutorOrbix

RestitutorOrbix

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts
In response to post #24468144. #24473809, #24475994 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I have another problem now: I get CTDs whenever I approach the Ilinata Reactor (Riverwood Dwemer Ruin) from any direction, and I don't have any other mods installed that should affect that area. Any clues?

MarianHawk

MarianHawk

CK Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
In response to post #24468144. #24473809, #24475994, #24816604 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

No clue... -_- I made the entrance of that dungeon as same as others.
There is another up-coming dungeon, so how about it as a compensation ^u^/:
http://ellytinkerbell.tumblr.com/

The following isolation process is tedious and Ilinalta Reactor is not worth spending for this, but if you want, I suggest:
1. Boot the Tes5edit and scan all your mods (vanilla files are automatically scanned)
2. Check the Block which my mod uses
3. If there are some data conflict, that may be the trouble

Still, in my case, even if there are 'Location conflict' among mods, the CTD does not happen. As an example, I have 'JK's Skyrim pack' and my own 'Player Housing pack all around Skyrim', and in Rorikstead my house is buried in JK's building, but no CTD and my house and JK's co-exist friendly. ^u^/

RestitutorOrbix

RestitutorOrbix

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts
In response to post #24468144. #24473809, #24475994, #24816604, #24820214 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I just tried going there again with the most recent update, and the same thing happens. For now, I will just explore all the other dungeons while we wait with baited breath for the upcoming Episode 2!

roblcecil

roblcecil

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
MarianHawk, do you know if the locations are compatible with ETaC ? Thanks

MarianHawk

MarianHawk

CK Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
In response to post #24934474.

Spoiler

The degree of compatibility depends on your modified environment, some may conflict but others not. A mod author cannot check all the mods, so please check it yourself in the game.

All I can say from your info, this mod doesn't conflict. Because the locations of dungeon are a bit far from towns and very far from cities.

Edited by MarianHawk, 04 May 2015 - 02:57 AM.

DiscalcedDefenestrator

DiscalcedDefenestrator

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 619 posts
MarianHawk, I hope you'll forgive a few stupid questions along with this post (I tend to confuse pretty easily these days).

First off, I've gone through four of the six ruins that came with the version of Unfinished Business I downloaded a few weeks ago. I am in awe of your design and execution skills. These are the most intriguing "dungeons" I've played since my first play-through of the game. Given the limited design elements you have to work with, you've created wonderfully original variations-on-the-themes Skyrim presents. Obviously you've given a great deal of though behind layout, environmental placement, sarcophagus triggers, etc.

I've just finished the Nord crypt south of Iverstead and haven't been as admiring of a ruin since the Ancestor Moth cave in Dawnguard; large, confusing, and beautiful to wander through. Your work begs for a story to match. As does The Adventurer's Guild. What's up with all the silent adventurers with the intermittent swirly blue effects? The guild itself has me baffled by the general silent treatment and the aid requests that have no solid goals and no one to speak to after completion.

Which brings me to your other mod (forgive me, I've just been reading about it and have forgotten the title already). Is it the story-line behind the "dungeons" of Unfinished Business? If not, what, if any, relationship links the two mods?

Still,in the big picture, none of my confusion detracts from my pleasure since I've been given another chance to explore marvelously designed places of mystery and danger. It takes me back to the joy of exploration gaming has offered me since the first Doom and Hexen games. Hell, it reopens the door of amazement I entered when I started playing D & D back in '75. I'll be watching for your mods from now on.

Thank you! PS - If there's any non-coding way I can help, please let me know.

MarianHawk

MarianHawk

CK Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
In response to post #25345229.

Spoiler

Thanks for the comment :)
I hope you enjoy this mod even if this is not a coded quest mod.

The Immersive Dungeons and this mod don't have any relations as of now. I thought some relations between them, but I just leave long dungeons to The Immersive Dungeons and short dungeons to this mod.

As for the silent adventurers, I will have them follower-able NPCs in the future, and other guild members are all merchants. The guild is just a location where I place journals and the requests from the small towns and where players can supply travel goods.

jtubb

jtubb

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
Very well made places and fits great in the world. I got a few of them done and like the smaller types this time. In the other dungeon mod they are well made but very big. One question is why do all the npcs in the guild have a blue swirl around them all the time? It takes away from the look of the place to me. Hard to look at them with that on.

MarianHawk

MarianHawk

CK Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
In response to post #25611329.

Spoiler

Thanks for visiting this mod after my other dungeon mod. :)
Oh, I noticed now why people told me about the 'blue swirls'... previously I thought people mentioned the vampire effect of Guild cook, but the swirls may be due to the ability of Frost Atronach which is given to all the NPCs in the guild.

In my mod environment, there is no mod which emphasize the Frostr Atronach ability effect, so I did not notice. Oh god...lol Maybe I should remove the ability for those who install some mod emphasizing the effect.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.963 seconds