• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

jalingon3011

jalingon3011

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
Bug Found: Merchants at Adventurer Guild won't give me gold when I sell them items. This is due to their available gold is too high, over a threshold that the game can handle. Please lower their available gold to about 10000 and it should solve the problem, thanks.

stonepork

stonepork

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
Bug, maybe:
After i completed a task and then return to the Guild, I found that all the npcs there disappear......and if i load another save for a new character and go into the guild, there are no npcs either.
Anyone can help?

jimmytrouser

jimmytrouser

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 251 posts
Any chance of a port to Special Edition? Is it easy to port, has anyone had any success?

MarianHawk

MarianHawk

CK Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
Hi all the dear users of this mod.

First of all, thank you for using and enjoying this mod.
If you want to have any permission of translating or publishing the modified version of this mod (like SE version), you have it.

I am away from the Skyrim mod.

Edited by MarianHawk, 12 February 2018 - 12:14 AM.

MarianHawk

MarianHawk

CK Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
I am back from Germany, and resume my next mod "Wrath of citizens" when I have spare time.

If you are interested, here is some of those:

As for my old mods (Immersive Dungeon, The Unfinished Business), I don't know my purpose or goal of that days, so I just quit them and start anew.

Darkshana1102

Darkshana1102

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi. I Really Love this mod, I Like idea have a Guild adventure!, i did looking for a lot mod and can't found it, just only u make it , can u Update more, please ? 

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.970 seconds