Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul [WIP]

Shurah

I've released a new video as well as a new set of images (click on the image to get the video link).

http://static-5.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/thumbnails/5866043-1430842362.png

What would you say your total progress with regards to releasing the mod is?

I don't have enough experience to give a precise date, but it should be for this month, unless I have an accident.

If you want to raise my motivation, the best way is to endorse some of my videos or set of images (the ones you like the most). This will provide me usefull information when I'll design new videos or a new set of images.

Edited by Shurah

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been preparing my game for "the real honest to goodness playthrough" since November of 2012. I imagine I can keep adjusting things til this is ready and then I can begin for real. ;)

This looks awesome. An incredible addition to the game.

By Shor, this may end up making quite a bit of mods obsolete, this is great.

This what Bethesda had promised for oblivion and couldn't deliver in any of their game.

Do you plan to finish all of skyrim NPCs's + DLCs before releasing or release it gradually as you complete it?

This looks awesome. An incredible addition to the game.

By Shor, this may end up making quite a bit of mods obsolete, this is great.

This what Bethesda had promised for oblivion and couldn't deliver in any of their game.

Do you plan to finish all of skyrim NPCs's + DLCs before releasing or release it gradually as you complete it?

Because it's a big project, I will release it gradually.

Heyo, just wanted to stop by to drop some inspiration;

There has once been a mod called Commute that went into a similar direction as You are, Shurah. Unfortunately, it disappeared.

Brodual however had made a Spotlight about it:

from 2.23 on. Maybe You find some inspiration there that might end up in Your mod :)

I am very eager to see this mod! It looks great and marvellously well executed.

I've got to agree with Oubliette about seeing the potential for a million conflicts. Scripts are NOT the only thing that causes bugs in Skyrim. I've been tweaking my Dawnguard Sentries mod for a year on Steam and I've seen all kinds of rogue behavior when mods start messing with vanilla game AI and factions. Heck I had one clash with my mod here when I first uploaded it a few days ago. It's detailed in my comments thread. MirrorKnight was also using "Skyrim Fearless Encounters" and it made the AI on my Sentries go crazy and start attacking her character without cause. The modder's big claim on their description page was NO SCRIPTS too.

Not saying this can't be done. It sounds like a great mod IF it can get working and be compatible with other mods. Test the heck out of it though

Heyo, just wanted to stop by to drop some inspiration;

There has once been a mod called Commute that went into a similar direction as You are, Shurah. Unfortunately, it disappeared.

Brodual however had made a Spotlight about it. Maybe You find some inspiration there that might end up in Your mod :smile:

I am very eager to see this mod! It looks great and marvellously well executed.

Thank you for your comments, I didn't know this mod, but it didn't prevent me to have similar ideas and to implement them, Uthgerd is a good example.

It would be nice to see one these for enemies as well that worked with other ai plug-ins. I though about this exact same thing today while luring a mammoth into a bandit camp. It killed all of them as they came pouring out of the fort to attack it....

Not smart or immersive but, very entertaining.