5 replies to this topic

MrGrumf

MrGrumf

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Hi everyone,

Since the original armor is very difficult to mod (many says that it's nearly impossible to remove the cape of the armor), I came up with this idea : why don't some talented modder just create a standalone armor that looks exactly the same as the Royal Vampire Armor but without a cape ?

I must admit that I hate wearing the original armor since the cape is just a straight piece of fabrics that does not respond to the laws of physics. And I also think it would look so much nicer without it anyways...

So, what do you think ? Can someone do that ? It'd sure make many people (including me) happy !

Thanks for reading !

BigBizkit

BigBizkit

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 5,661 posts

why don't some talented modder just create a standalone armor that looks exactly the same as the Royal Vampire Armor but without a cape ?

I think: because anybody skilled enough to create armor from scratch would rather make their own...

The reason you cannot just remove the cape is because there is a hole hidden behind it.

MrGrumf

MrGrumf

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Yeah, I saw that in another topic.

But it would be awsome. I know a mod that has removed the cape from this armor, but as usual it's only for female characters... So it's technically possible, but it seems that nobody cares about males.

Boombro

Boombro

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,868 posts

Yeah, I saw that in another topic.

But it would be awsome. I know a mod that has removed the cape from this armor, but as usual it's only for female characters... So it's technically possible, but it seems that nobody cares about males.

Have you tired asking the modder?

MrGrumf

MrGrumf

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Yes, in the comments section. I'm still waiting for an answer.

I just realised I should have sent him a PM...

EDIT : He/She can't receive PMs. So I can not ask this person anything by any means other than comments...

BTW, it's that mod : http://www.nexusmods...id=755652&pUp=1

Edited by MrGrumf, 12 April 2015 - 11:14 PM.

nightinglae850

nightinglae850

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
If they wanted to make a male version, they would have done so already.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vampire, armor, cape, capeless, hood, mod, skyrim

Page loaded in: 1.137 seconds