CBBE/UNP Body sliders doesn't work. Why

TheSlashed

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for an unknown reason does even the bodyslider work now, don't ask me how, it just happened :/ And additionally the mod, i posted above helped with the clothes too :D Now I'm ready for Skyrim ^^

Edited by TheSlashed

• 4 weeks later...

Well, but I tried already "BodySlide". But it didn't changed anything. Btw, if I want to uninstall CBBE or any other mod with NMM, is it enough with just disableing the specific mod?

I had this problem as well, but I think I managed to get it to work. The sliders don't work unless you go into your skyrim folder then go into the data folder, and inside Caliente tools, there's the bodyslide.exe Click it, and it should bring up the sliders like it would ingame, here you can also check that small box on the bottom to allow it to also work ingame. I hope this helps if you're still having issues

• 2 weeks later...

hi, can anyone pls giv me solution for this problem? im using cbbe body mod, i modified the body to what i liked and it works, but when i put some clothes on, only my char breast works, the butt came back to original form(from before i modded it), im using bodyslide 2 studios and i already installed the caliente armor, inside the bodyslide i picked the group of "caliente armor" and "caliente clothes" then i clicked batch build. anything wrong guys? need solutions :( thanks be4

• 1 month later...

I'm Having a very similar problem. I've got CBBE installed along with Bodyslide2, race menu, xp32 skeleton, and apache hair. The normal body slide sliders work for everything, but the CBBE morph menu sliders dont work for anything. I thought I would need to adjust the bodyslide setting, but I dont even know how to open the program! Sorry to piggyback off of your post slashed, but maybe someone can explain!