hello there i was hoping someone could help me create a skin for a costom race for beerus from dragonball z? i saw other ppl porting his model from dragonball xenoverse into other games so i dont know if this is something hard to do im trying to do it myself with little succes i was hoping someone would help me? if its even possible to do this that is

hello there i was hoping someone could help me create a skin for a costom race for beerus from dragonball z? i saw other ppl porting his model from dragonball xenoverse into other games so i dont know if this is something hard to do im trying to do it myself with little succes i was hoping someone would help me? if its even possible to do this that is

how would i go on and port his model as an armour for personal use only? im shure its allowed as long as i use it for personal use only?

how would i go on and port his model as an armour for personal use only? im shure its allowed as long as i use it for personal use only?

yes it is fine as long as you own both games and never distribute it. i dont personally understand how to port so i cant help you there.

yes it is fine as long as you own both games and never distribute it. i dont personally understand how to port so i cant help you there.

i have no idea how to port s#*! but im going to try it anyways already got the model in blender so thanks for informing me on the copyright laws here