Strange Infinite Loading Screen Behavior

KayoVanDot

Hi guys,

i ran into a problem. I recently did a reinstall of skyrim with a couple of new mods including skyre, frostfall and so on.

I got everything to work fine until I entered a dungeon which I now cannot leave. Infinite Loading Screen everytime I try, but the loading between different parts of the dungeons works fine.

Since entering I did three things:

- Reinstalled Enhanced Lights & FX with the interior-option that darkens the dungeons.

- Reinstalled Proper Aiming with some Skyrim.ini-Tweaks to fix Skyres Aiming issue.

- Tried out playing with a controller with Better 360 Controllers.

I have since deinstalled these mods and undid the tweaks again, but with no change. I also changed the Perks per Level in the uncapper.ini, but I left that since I can't see how it would make a differents.

I did a test running Skyrim Performance Monitor and Memory Blocks Log, where I first entered the menu, then circled the dungeon crossing loading between areas 4 times and then tried to exit to the outside, but couldn't detect a problem (memory maxing out etc.).

I can post the load order, log etc., but Is there a space-saving way to do so?

I also briefly tried starting a new savegame and there seems to be no problem with entering and leaving cities or buildings, but would really like to somehow safe the damaged save.

I'm just throwing this all at you guys because I'm at the end of my (admittedly not very large) wits.