Bioshock style/Insane enemy mod request

Hoploo

By bioshock style, I mean raiders stalking around, dragging weapons, furiously trying to break into locked containers, screaming at eachother, and banging on the environments when they you fled from them. Basically make them angrier.

Could anyone help?

A good idea to increase immersion.

Found a few loose idles. LooseCG04AngryBangingOnWindow for banging on a door or window. LooseRadioBangOn for banging on a object or container. Didn't see any for dragging a weapon though. For angry yelling NVWildlyAngryC.

Noticed a few that are good for wasted raiders. There's three drunk walks, three MQ05RadDeath2HR01c for overdoses, and MS13MezzCharm (the same animation when they are whacked out from the Mesmetron).

There's the LooseMiddleFinger. And a few backhanded slaps and loose cowers for some light beating on each other (although I should mention I don't know how to do two person animations, but there's a guide on teh FO3 nexus for it).

There's 2 picking noses and 2 scratching self, a looseSwatting, a LooseSneezing. Some of those they may already do by default, I don't know, I don't pay a whole lot of attention to the raiders.

It might also be possible to grab some animations from other critters too. Some of the feral ghoul animations might work on the human skeleton. If so that weird one they do where they suddenly start shaking looks kinda like a massive speed overdose.