StupidDunmer

http://s14.postimg.org/vx9nw5f9d/23vb7kx.png

UPDATE - 06/06/2015

I intend to initiate the development phase of Hjermskiir at the beginning of July. I will have much more time to communicate with whoever joins up, and I'd absolutely love to complete this mod some time soon. If you are able to join the cause and help me finish what I started, message me with what you want to do to contribute to the mod!

What is Hjermskiir?

Hjermskiir is an unfinished project of mine. I intended to create an island, in the Sea of Ghosts, a frozen mysterious land with a tribe of Atmoran adaptations with tinted purple hair and thick, leathery skin. It was to be a lore friendly way to implement a place of my imagination into the world of Skyrim.

Hjermskiir back story
Even though books have been written and tales have been told, the current state of Hjermskiir lies unexplained. The cold, cave-like isolated climate explains as far as the adaptions and the towering fungal flora, but does not explain the prominent crystal structures erupting from the ground. Some believe them to be soul gems, harvesting whatever dies in the land of Hjermskiir.
Appointed by the king of Hjermskiir, after telling the tales of Tamriel, and earning his trust within the walls of Orphichitzin, the Dragonborn shall help the high priest of the ancient construct of Azura's Prospect prove to the Miphorchatzin that these crystals are Azura's way of communicating with the Hjern, and by not uncovering the truth, the Miphorchatzin may be driving Hjermskiir into an uncounterable fate.

What is this post all about?
The landscape is done and rough background story is done. All I need now is to finish the rest, and for that, I would need a small team.

The kinds of things I will need are:

• Side Quest Writers - Just interesting side quests, etc
  • Dialogue Writers - The dialogue for the quests needs to be written, not exactly my strong point :smile:
  • NPC Designers - Interesting NPCs with dialogues and jobs etc, just living their lives
  • Lore and Book writers - A few books on the island, making it fit in with the lore of the world etc
  • Dungeon and Interior creators - I absolutely suck at this, my main strong point is landscape creation :smile:

I will be taking care of:

• Landscape (Pretty much done anyway)
  • Main Quests (The plot I have covered, although at times I may need support)
  • Bandits and guards (These are pretty much done already)

If you want to take part, be sure to PM me with what you want to do, and if there is any previous things you want to show me be sure to go ahead!

Screenshot

http://s24.postimg.org/lhobk78l1/2014_05_28_00007.jpg

Edited by CoffeeAddictUK

Pictures? :D (of progress you DID make)

Updated with a few HD screenshots. These ones are pretty much the only parts which remain the same (The first one is quite different now though.) :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks cool, you should add more screenshots, maybe even a video or two to give people more of an idea of what you are doing. I would also post about recruitment on the creation kit group in steam as well as r/skyrimmods.

Good luck!

• 3 months later...