Does it exist, or can you make it?

radiationnut

OK made a new texture for CA395 here is a pic;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/CA395juryPA_zps5yvkaqbm.jpg

You can either have it as separate suits of power armor for each sign or you can have each sign as an armor addon, that you can slap on any suit of T45 or change around in game.

That's awesome! :D

Not really sure, with those other signs you've found maybe you could tack more on? Across the breast plate maybe add that "One way" sign.

And for detail some misc bullet marks on the armor and a little rust wear and tear that'd be great!

Oh, and you'll want some pouches. But those can easily be nifskoped in from other armours, or lifted straight from the 'Satchels' mod.

Probably not nifskope unless it's already set up for a T-45d......that's something you really need to do in blender/3Ds Max or it'll be a train wreck. The OP can try satchels and see if it works with the T-45D but it's probably a long shot unless there are models set up for heavy/power armor (dont' know, never used the mod). But at least it can function as a resource since it has open permissions, and the OP can hunt down what he'd like to use on the ghetto PA.

• 2 weeks later...

OK OP take a look at satchels and let me know if there is something in there you want rigged for the pouches (and/or other items you want included.

Also a variation could be using signs as sheilds for the power armor. I'm working on a unrelated project with some now, and I think the general concept would work well with this model. The CA one actually has the shape of a traditional shield (as a crest). The shield would occlude the pipboy, but there are certain naming conventions (PipBoyOff:0/PipBoyOn:0 or UpperBody) that won't be rendered in 1st person view, that I think we could use to solve that problem.

Hey bud! Good to hear from you.

I'd like the pouches from the NCR outfits, they look like they'd work. So long as they don't clip that is.

And that's a good idea, but I like how the armor's going right now. Keep up the good work :D

Thaiauxn has kindly offered to allow us to use some of project Brazil's sheilds, here is a example pic;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/SewerShield_zps2kh7fbdf.jpg

Could make a nice replacer along with the armor above (using the CA 395 sign) for the NCR salvaged power armor. There is some clipping, and I'v learned that cast iron manhole covers are insanely heavy, so the actual shield may end up being something else. Any I'll be finishing up the shields, and hopefully throw those pouches on for your armor tonight (maybe even get around to a wrist mounted smg too), with a little luck.

• 1 year later...