The Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon CDT

Winthryth

I have completed the quest Pieces of the Past but wanted to return to The Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon to farm daedra hearts, but every time I try to enter I crash to desktop. I restored to a past save and I could enter, but this was before the shrine naturally reset. Now that it has reset, I always get CDT when I try to enter. I have tried using resetinterior <cellid> to reset the shrine, but it still crashes. However if I go back to an old save before the CDT and reset the shrine using the command it doesn’t CDT and successfully resets the shrine. So the error seems to be linked to the dungeon resetting naturally over a certain span of in game time. I have tried using the papyrus log but receive nothing useful, except a critterFish error but it seems to happen before the crash and not to be causing the CDT. I don’t run nor have I ever ran any mods. I know this isn’t that bad of a problem, but I would really like to fix it and just starting from an old doesn’t seem to prevent the problem from occurring once the shrine resets and I would also lose a lot of progress. Is there any way to perform and even more powerful reset, a mod that could fix this cell, or another fix? I would really appreciate any help but please don’t just say ignore it or restore to previous save. Thx