Hello, everyone. I started playing Oblivion when it came out in 2006, and I liked the game so much that I'm still playing it in 2015. But as it always happens, not everything comforted me about the game. If you like to play as a mage (as I do) and besides, if Evil has always allured you (as in my case), then I hope you'll understand my disappointment about the fact there's no way joining with the Necromancers. And the question is: why? Why should I follow the principles of the Mages guild? Maybe I like the necromancers' idea more. So: I decided to make joining the Order of the Black Worm possible.

To clarify: it won't be just a modification of gameplay or spells, there are already necromancy addons which allow you to make your minions and so on. What I'm going to do is to make a fully functioning guild in Cyrodiil, many new or changed locations, the necromancy system of course, many NPCs, and quests which will totally alternate the original plot about the mages in Cyrodiil. Maybe I overlooked something and there is already that kind of mod, and I'm just a slowpoke. Well, then please tell me if you know.

I'm a slowpoke anyway, because it's 2015 already, the game is 9 years old and has so much plugins. Why more? However, the idea is shining in my brain for a long time (I actually started carrying out 2 years ago, but for some reasons I abandoned it), and more important: I believe a good game won't die after a few years or even a decade. After all, there are many people on this forum, and new mods for Oblivion are appearing so far.

Why not in Skyrim? Well, first of all because of the plot: in Skyrim there's no Black Worm Order, as simple as that. Secondly, for some points I like Oblivion more, and thirdly, I know how to use the Construction Set, but I never tried the Creation Kit. :smile:

Making of the mod has already started, but presumably it will be done not soon (if it'll be done at all). I hope you'll like the idea. Please share your view: what would you like to be in the mod? Thank you!

Some screenshots: 1 2 3 4 5

Edited by VincentPacceus