Rayya stuck as a living statue

gromulos

Ok, Rayya the housecarl from Falkreath is a living statue, below. I will list what I have tried so far using console commands. What I mean by living statue is she is stuck in this pose and even during combat she satys stuck like that, I have no idea if she is doing any damage or what.

• Kill then resurrect - failure
  • RestAI - failure
  • disable then enable - failure
  • moving to another cell in game including outdoors, indoors, and different rooms - failure

http://snag.gy/mSjke.jpg

I don't use FNIS, never have and most likely never will

But, I did find something by going back through my saves, it happened during the battle with ALduin. I think she may have got hit by my dragonrend lol :P

Not entirely sure but if I have to revert, it's a total of 6 hours of game play lost

If it works on an older/new save it's most likely save game related. Something happened that bugged her out. Did she happen to fall off of a cliff when you weren't looking or something?

One thing to note about Rayya:

She is somehow corrupted and different from the other followers and housecarls in Skyrim. For example some of the larger multiple follower mods or marriage mods get completely screwed over by her.

So this may be something that is part of this problem Rayya has. She's ruined savegames for me before.

Edited by Noortje

Have you considered creating a temporary Rayya mod? Basically just make a small edit in CK , then load your save with your slightly altered version of Rayya to see if it loosens her up.

Edited by JWMcQuire

JWM, i wouldn't even begin to know how to do what you said

Besides, I fixed it, I reverted to an earlier save and lost 6 hours of play

I have had this happen to followers when using "Death Alternative" mod. I have also had it happen with Knockout Overhaul.

The console was no help to me either.

In one save I have a follower & attacker in that state. I will be checking it to see if they become unstuck after I remove a few mods.

Later