Sniper Sway removal

Raphop

Hi I really enjoy snipping and i would like to know if there is a sniper sway removal i looked it up on the download section and i couldnt find any,

does anyone have one or is willing to make one?

I would do it myself but I have no idea how to create a mod so...

I always thought sway was a dumb mechanic as its often over-emphasized in gaming. (I still think a slight sway is reasonable, as to mimic breathing or something).

There is a mod, browse the cheats and god items section.

But aside from the sway, you still need to worry about your gun skills as they impact damage and spread.

Hi I really enjoy snipping and i would like to know if there is a sniper sway removal i looked it up on the download section and i couldnt find any,

does anyone have one or is willing to make one?

I would do it myself but I have no idea how to create a mod so...

Just what ye be looking for....

No Scope Wobble

or you can do what i didoo...

While in game..

- Openup the console with the ' ~ ' key

- Type the magic formula: player.setav guns 100

- 'Enter'

- Exit the console with the ' ~ ' funky key

Still sways, but a lot less.

voila

• 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Sounds like you typed the letter "O" instead of the number zero. While the parameter of "SetGameSetting" can be a string, in that instance it must be included within "quotation marks". Also make sure you include the spaces so it looks like:

"setgs fgunwobblemultscope 0" (without the quote marks).

However, the OP was in 2010. If you change a "game setting" like "fgunwobblemultscope" it will also affect NPCs accuracy and they are already pretty deadly. In line with the built-in game play improvements to aiming in the second post, the mods "Prone Mode" and "FPS Hold Breath" are even steadier. Finally, if you use VATS mode, the sway is practically eliminated. ("Bullet time" mods are a bit more challenging in that regard.) Suggest you try those first.

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent