Favourite and least favourite houses in Skyrim

SilveriaMoon

Yeah... I kinda realized I didn't fully check out the houses (besides Breezehome, because there's so little to check out)

I don't use mods, my computer is really crappy :mellow:

I explored the whole Hjerim. It feels empty, and it's dark so it moved down the list a bit. Plus there are three mannequins. Three mannequins. I've been freaked out by mannequins ever since that little Honeyside incident.

Vlindrel Hall... I don't like the city Markarth, but Vlindrel Hall is cool enough. It has only one mannequin (thankfully) in a little corner, and I stashed gold in the room with the arcane enchanter (nearly all my houses have an arcane enchanter anyway) so I have my little treasure room! Although if I try to drop a lot of money at one go my game will crash. *insert annoyed face here*

It's such a shame that I have the Honeyside mannequin bug, ughh... It was one of my favourite houses before that. I still like Proudspire Manor :blush:

I've been playing Skyrim on a laptop with i3-2370m, 4gig RAM and no dedicated GPU. Some mods actually gain you a few FPS, such as Skyrim Performance Plus, Skyrim - Project Optimization, and the Optimized Vanilla Textures.

Also, Breezehome Fully Upgradeable was definitely worth the FPS hit.