ChaoticZangoose

As far as I know, Reverse wielding weapons to do not exist yet....so I would very much like to see them.

either as "replacers" or stand-alones.

And also they should have fitting attack/blocking, running/walking animations, etc.

either a mod like this works for all swords, modded or otherwise, or maybe they can be replacers for just the vanilla and DLC weapons, or something.

and i'm also assuming that a lot of the sword may need their handle extended a bit too, but i'm not sure how exactly this would work as I don't know how to mod.

If this does get made, PLEASE post it here, or PM me, and I will definitely endorse it and stuff. ^_^

It would be awesome for screenshots, and assassin characters and such, and its just pure awesomeness to reverse-wield them, especially if said mod would be combined with say, the lightsaber mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2727/? Reversed Daggers.

In order for ALL swords and daggers to be reversed, whether Vanilla or custom, would require each mesh to be edited (a simple flip of 180 on the right axis). AFAIK, there is no mod as yet that can do this ingame...which would be the most efficient method. For swords to be reversed, there comes the issue of clipping, animations and position on skeleton.