cryocry - Strike 1

Switch

Is this the first time a strike's ever been issued, or just the first reported here?

This is the first strike that's been issued since the new strike system has been implemented. We've issued dozens of strikes before, but it was less noticeable, as it was all done in one thread via editing the first post (so no bumps or anything).

I have to be careful on here, though.

Indeed. I hope this will help to give you some incentive to follow the rules, yes? Swearing, spamming, and flaming in a forum are never necessary. Sorry to lecture, but yeah. :P

As a relatively independent observer I would refer to posts where your comments did not add to the debate (which is spamming on these forums). But what is one strike? Give it time and we will forget it. Move on! Post useful stuff and no one will remember the strike.

As a relatively independent observer I would refer to posts where your comments did not add to the debate (which is spamming on these forums). But what is one strike? Give it time and we will forget it. Move on! Post useful stuff and no one will remember the strike.

You forget about strikes?

Archived