cryocry - Strike 1

Switch

You forget about strikes?

Of course they don't forget about strikes! The moderators will all have it written down somewhere, but if you stop posting here, the gamingsource community will forget about it and move on. Tomorrow is a new day. Just pretend it never happened, but still be cautious and don't spam, flame, or anything that the moderators don't like!

Members have a chance to redeem themselves and remove strikes from their name by acting well within the community and not giving the moderators any hassle.

What forum did you get that on.

Anyway, that's kinda cool. But I think that anybody should be warned that even though you can remove strikes, that doesn't make it okay to get a strike.

Don't go around posting and say to yourself, "Oh, well. If I get a strike I can clear my record." It is still just as bad to get a strike. (No offense cryocry.)

(No offense cryocry.)

Uh... why? I deserved that... even though my sister and her friend had a part to play on that fateful day.

doesn't matter if you deserved it, still doesn't make it right. I didn't know what you would say if I hadn't said "no offense" so for all i knew you get another strike on a post here. Wouldn't want that.

No offense. Again.

fateful

I don't know if i'd go that far with it, but ok.

Seems like you're just trolling now Septim tbh. What the heck are you going on about?

Locking this before someone else tries to go all vigilante...or whatever Septim is trying to do...on this thread.

Archived