Favourite and least favourite NPC's in Skyrim

SilveriaMoon

Least favourite npc's:

Dagny ~ definition of a spoiled brat

Vilkas ~ self centered pompous prick.

Ulfric ~ power hungry racist

Favourites:

Adrianne Avenicci ~ best smith, kindest smith, smartest smith, in Skyrim and the most convenient smith, too bad she's married. Although that does give an extra merchant to sell stuff to and buy materials from :laugh:

Jarl Balgruuf ~ The only jarl that truly wants what is best for his own people, his loyalty is with those under him rather than those above him.

Galmar Stone-Fist ~ Pure badassery and he isn't a racist, too bad he swore his loyalty to one tho :(

Edited by Noortje

favourite:

Nazeem and Maven: seems like an odd choice to like npcs who hate you or belittle you. But it creepier to want everyone in whole skyrim to kiss your ass.

Braith: this girl has more balls than half skyrim. Bless you child.

Heimskr: I had a mod that removed him, it feels so odd and empty when you don't her him preaching aloud "we came from the dung of man!" he really shows how Whiterun did not pick a side in the war.

The two elven twins who sell fancy clothes. They are so funny.

The old couple in riften. Come when I think about it, they never seem to leave home.

Hate:

That abusive father in the small town who has twins.

That vampire hoe in morthal.

The bosmer lady in Riften keep, she is a dumpass.

Serena, the I hate everything teenager.

Edited by Boombro

Fav: Jarl Balgruuf, for the same reasons Noortje stated. Plus he managed to impress that badass of a dunmer so thoroughly that she followed him to serve as his bodyguard.

Least fav: Heimskr. Too damn noisy to ignore, too public to assassinate conveniently.

Favorites

- Astrid & Aventus Aretino (the most bad ass NPC's in all of Skyrim)

- Serena (best follower ever, she's loyal, notices more of your heroic deeds than most of the poplulation of Skyrim, not a dumbass)

Least Favorites

- Nazeem (egotistical prick and total ass kisser)

- Maven Black-Briar (corrupt, hates everyone, pain in the ass to talk to, Bethesda failed in making that b&@*$ essential)

Favorites:

- Faralda: Rational and intelligent Destruction master with a firsthand knowledge of Aldmeri law and politics who unreservedly protects Winterhold, has the best interests of the College at heart, and holds no allegiance to the Thalmor.

- Meresine (from 3dnpc): Fiery dragon huntress who foresaw the apocalyptic return of the dragons.

- Farkas: Brash and honest Shield Brother with second thoughts about the Beast blood. He's unreservedly loyal, and honors Kodlak by redeeming his spirit in death.

Least Favorites:

- Nazeem: "Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't." I proceed to watch as a Tempest Dragon takes him on a complimentary tour of the Cloud District. Too bad parachutes won't be invented for another thousand years.

- Taarie: She thinks the Emperor's robes, shoes and wristguards are too mundane for the Blue Palace.

- Nirya: Bethesda actually cut her from her role as the College's initial emissary due to her insufferable personality. I only found out after listening to all the lines from her voice type.