Women have Dark/Tan Face and Men have Grey Face

PassiveLion

So I've hit the dreaded dark face AND grey face bug that I've caught glimpses of so many times when downloading mods for my game. Odd part is...everything has been working out just fine until I started creating my own companions. As I have absolutely no modding experience, I opted to "eliminate" an NPC from the game to create my desired custom companion (based off an RP I'm running with friends) and have replaced the faces of Ysolda, Marcurio, and Benor. Weights and Heights were also changed. The results were as follows:

72850_2015-04-23_00012.png

72850_2015-04-23_00013.png

72850_2015-04-23_00014.png

For these two guys, it is kind of livable considering their armor and clothing covers them up in ways that make it less noticeable. But for the girl...I really have to figure this one out.

For Women Body and Face Mods I have Installed:

Dimonized UNP Body

UNP Undies Lingerie as Body Replacer

UNP Neck Patch

Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP UNPB and SeveNBase - WIP

Alt Navetsea UNP Seamless

seamless UNP and Coverwomen Look_3

coverwomen look_3

AppachiiSkyHair for Females

For Men Body and Face Mods I have installed:

Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces - New hairstyles

(although clicking this one on and off does not seem to change anything)

AppachiiSkyHair for Males

I am using Mod Organizer.

Things I've tried:

Uninstalling each mod one by one

Uninstalling all of them at once (although I can never seem to get back to original vanilla look. Everything looks all saggy and really discolored. Its terrifying)

Using a UNP reTexturizer program thing

Exporting FaceGen Data for each of my altered characters (as in the Ctrl F4 thing in Creation Kit)

Something to note:

Two of my characters use ApachiiSkyHair (hooded guy and girl) and were created and saved on the same .esp file ApachiiSkyHair.esp. Something tells me I should have made them their own standalone characters or saved them as a separate .esp as opposed to modifying an existing mod that applies appachii sky hair and face remodels NPCs in Skyrim. Alas I did not know this at the time.

Skyrim NPC Overhaul I believe it is called.

I haven't made massive progress in the game on this play through so I'd be fine if I absolutely had to restart the game. Same goes for re-making these characters from scratch. It can be done and I'll get over it. As long as I can get this resolved and play through my game without such horrid tan lines.

ANY and ALL help is appreciated for a Noob Mod Installer like myself.

Thanks,

Passive Lion

Just started modding this game and had similar frustrations, so I can relate. I use Skyrim NPC Editor myself. It has some problems, but it gets me a very fast basic copy of any NPC as a canvas to start with. It generates the esp and bsa files for you, which I then further edit in the CK to get exactly what I want. Don't want to jinx myself, but I have yet to hit the dark face bug using this method on several custom followers I've made.

Example: I wanted to make a Bad-Girl-turned-good companion named Bandit, so I edited one of the game's BanditMelee faction members and turned her into a proper follower/potential spouse (I had to kill her first, arrow through the heart - yikes). I tried using console commands at first for this stuff, but the game eventually resets them over time, they want to kill everyone else in the room, refuse to follow, etc.

Good luck.

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag64/djheraeus/Skyrim%204k/Bandit_zps8jcosv28.jpg