Valve/Bethesda announce paid modding for Skyrim, more games to follow

Dark0ne

In response to post #26787254. #27012929 is also a reply to the same post.

Richardo11 wrote: This is another move yet from the greedy game industry, you don't see it? First DlC's do they can release half finished games and get more money, your money, from people's pocked when the game is finished, later unbelievable promotion campaign where they lie to the disgustisness (Rome 2), so they can lure the people, not just now to buy DLC to play the whole game, but even for have a "playable" game, and now that, I tell you what is that.
They make the guide-lines of the game and a little bit more, then they release the game, a extremely trimmed game, then modders mend the lack of content, modders get a meager 25% of the sales at the best and that f*** greedy industry gets the big chunk for saying the least, for a game that they didn't even make..... brilliant

They are killing the game industry, if mods of the like like Frostfall, Realistic Needs...,Winter is coming, SKYUI, ..... etc for naming just a very few, becomes downloadable-payable, my gaming computer days are counted, that i am sure about, getting feed-up of being milked more that high production cow, damn it.
daze507 wrote: My god, Rome 2... Being a huge fan of the serie, I fell totally betrayed.
The day I played this game is the day I drew a big red cross on CA.
I can accept a little over-exaggerated advertising, that’s what they do with movie trailer and that’s OK, but this... this was plain lying (IA, totally different graphics etc.).
Watching at their ad videos now just makes me remember how they took us for fools, never again, sorry CA I can't forgive that.

I think the same way you do regarding this. I will never, and i mean, NEVER, pay for mods. I started gaming on consoles. I still do. But I find it waaay more enjoyable to game on a pc for the diversity we get. Even better, we can put mods to our favourite games, like Skyrim, and use those mods you named, and voila, we got a whole new experience. Put other ones, like immersive armors, etc (items), and we got premium content items into the game, for free, because a hard passionate artist made them so we could use them. No need to buy sensless DLC's this way. You know, I would gladly donate to support their work, but when this becomes a greedy business like the one that took over the console gaming comunity, my gaming days are over. Edited by dizzyXcore

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic