Silence Spells - Possibly Dota2 inspired

Technoss

Hello,

One thing I think this game really needed, since it is so "voice" and "shout" themed, is... a silence spell! The only Silence spell I could find was an area effect spell that drained all magicka (including your own) to zero for a an interval of time. This is no quite what is being looked for, and oddly it was a under Restoration magic.

So here is my suggestion for a BALANCED silence spell that I offer as humble request:

Active channeling spell, like a ward. Reduces users magicka over time (is moderately expensive to cast). The NPC you aim at is silenced as long as you are pointing at them. (use the telekinesis animations because they look the coolest!)

Also, I mention DotA 2 because I am huge fan of Nortrom the Silencer. If anyone knows him he is a character themed after silence spells. If anyone reading this is familiar with him, perhaps you would be interested in also making a Global Silence spell (speaks for itself) and Curse of the Silent (mana and health drain over time with single cast) type spell?

I think it would be really cool to role play as the Silencer. (and no, I don't mean the ghost hunter silencers from that other mod.)

Thanks