How Do I Install Nif scripts?

MadMike710

either check this

or read this:

1- download Blender nif scripts and only this as the others may not work!!: http://sourceforge.n...niftools/files/

2- when downloaded run the program and it will check for Python Pyffi and of course blender.

3-and done! (in case if the program says blender not found try dragging the file to it directory or reinstalling it with everything else such as PyFFI & PYTHON.

4-then click on it install it (it usually find the location for blender and installs no need for searching).

if this did not work and errors cam with blender nif scripts try using the first link above.

ENJOY.

min() arg is an empty sequence

^that is what is says^

either thats your model getting export problems. or the blender i recommend installing everything in one directory. as blender and its software etachments have a hard time working with each other. then try again. good luck.

• 5 months later...

Here´s my problem or problems:

I downloaded the Niftools .nif script installer .exe, but it won´t install the scripts, it only directs me to blender download page in order to download blender, but I already have blender installed. For some reason the installer won´t detect my installation, why?

I tried getting the scripts as a .zip file, but I have been unable to install the scripts successfully from the zip package. What directory should the scripts be placed in for them to work?

I also tried opening the script files inside blender, but it only gives me an error message: File format is not supported in file: C:\Program files\Blender...

How do I get the .nif files to work in blender?