Slow effect doesn't work, please help

NutellaPhreak

"Slow effects do not work on anyone but yourself in Skyrim, stop trying to make them work, it's pointless, I tried for a whole week and didn't make it."

Pretty sure they do. I've made it work in a mod i'm working on. PM me if you don't believe me

How did you make slow effects work in your mod? Did you use the weight recalculation method like others have mentioned?

I used speedmult. I just tested it using a 90% reduction in speed on two bandits. The first was unaware of me when I shot him and the other was. The first became slower by 90% while moving, although the animation was still him running at full speed, so it looked ridiculous. The other wasn't slowed at all.

I am sure I have seen this effect work in my mod, but this isn't looking too good. I used value modifier because I wanted a stackable, lower magnitude effect. I need to do some testing, because drain speed not working is going to really suck if that is the case.

You might want to try weaponspeedmult also. The only thing to be slowed is their combat animation, but their movement is a part of the combat animation while they are attacking. Actually, I think that's the answer. The first bandit was trying to run at me with a sword and was moving slow. The second was blasting me with lightning spray the whole time and not slow. idk, i have to do some testing and get back to you.

But try weaponspeedmult, becasue that's all that really matters to an archer running backward with a drawn bow