Donations Challenge! Let's Make it Happen.

NiteBeast

Hi Nexus Users,

So now that it looks like we're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel I wanted to see if we can't mend some fences and even if it is just a gesture, give something truly heartfelt back to our modders.

I'd like to see if the community would like to set up a "Modders Appreciation Day", perhaps this Saturday or one upcoming, where we, as a community, have a donations blitz and rally behind our modders here on the Nexus, show them just how much we really do appreciate the work they do! If you've never donated, this would be the time.

I have over 200 mods in my collection, I will happily go around to each modder and donate what I can. Obviously I won't be able to do every mod on one day but if we all pick a couple mods we can't play Skyrim without and donate a few bucks to those authors... it would be a great gesture. For myself, I'd rather spend hundreds on the community over the next while than on anything at Steam currently. I played vanilla through once, if it wasn't for the mods you people make I wouldn't have the (well over) a thousand hours playing Skyrim that I do.

So who's up for it? I'm publicly pledging to donate and I'm hoping others will too. You people make this game worth playing and I want to say more than just thank-you in a forum post. I figure a community showing you how we feel is even better. :thumbsup:

Cheers!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic