Donations Challenge! Let's Make it Happen.

NiteBeast

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already donated $5.00 to Isoku since I was ultimately refunded for the two mods I bought on Steam. Much more relieved that it's going straight to him now. As for Chesko I'm not sure if his account still works for donations. As for the SkyUI guys... I'm sorry but after giving the big middle finger to the modding community (Referring to the scene on Reddit.) I'm not donating those guys a dime. I appreciate the work they did but if mods weren't so depending on the structure they made in 4.1 I'd swear off the mod.

Every day is Mod Author Appreciation Day, donate what you can afford whenever you can afford, might be just $0.50 a month, might be $100,000 after you get a lottery win, who knows.

Now the SkyUI team, well if they ditch Mardoxx I'll think it over, because frankly that guy is a complete [censored] wipe.

I will chip in on MAAD.

Can we have a MAAD every three months? Where we remind/encourage eachother to do this, and also people who are new to the scene, or donating?

Some mods I want to donate to (but not exclusively and in randomish order) XPMSE, Racemenu, Bodyslide, FNIS, iHUD, Inconsequential NPCs, Deadly Dragons and some texture creators.

Currently trying to contact a modder cause there's no donation button in the mod. It's basically nothing but you know, I can only afford what I can. xP

I just took a look at what mods I couldn't live without, and donated 10$ to each of them.

(Unfortunately, it was quite a lot of them.)

But I'm up for another round.

And just to mention it, Chesko is on top of the list. (Along with Caliente).

Just bought Nexus premium membership, and threw a donation after all of my favourite mods, as well as endorsed each and every mod that I use now or have used with good experience.

Didn't really think my voice mattered - this scandal has proved that apparently it does. And since talk is cheap, I don't mind showing my support more substantially.

Unfortunately, it seems like we've lost some competent and creative powers in this mess, I'm talking about those quality modders we're probably not going to see much on here from now on.

If anything good is coming out of this, it's that me (and others like me) will come out of anonymity and show our support to these amazingly well-done mods with our appreciation, endorsements and ultimately some free cups of coffee to keep the motivation up and going.

Cool, very glad to see some traction on this idea. I really hope I can donate to Chesko, one of the very first mods I ever downloaded was wearable lanterns... lit my way through many dark places as it were. Then Frostfall, I mean how awesome is that for us immersion buffs? So yeah, really want to donate to him.

Do you think it's better to wait and give more time, account for pay days, etc.? I think it's great people are willing to do this so maybe if we give more time, say do the 16th-17th weekend of May, we can get the word out and have an even bigger splash? Just a thought.

Cheers!