• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

FunnyLumberJack

FunnyLumberJack

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I have one big problem. I cannot die. I fall to the ground when my HP hits 0 and I wont get up unless I use two or more potion. The first one never works. After I come back once, I auto revive everytime I die after words and fully heals me until I start a new file. I wan't it to where I just die all together. With no bleedout. Also, I use LOOT and I did update the animations in FNIS. I would love it too if someone could help with cleaning my mods on what I need and what I don't need. I use SKSE and I had to boost it with a SKSE.ini file. If you need anymore info, be free to ask.

Here is what my LOOT is setup as:

Spoiler

Here are my mods:
Spoiler

Here is my computer build:

Spoiler

What my SKSE.ini has in it:
Spoiler

matortheeternal

matortheeternal

autoMator

• Premium Member
  • 4,262 posts

Post a text listing of your load order (plugins.txt) instead of posting a screenshot of the archives.  You provided a lot of information we probably don't need.  ;P

Also, is this present on a new game as well?

Edited by matortheeternal, 29 April 2015 - 06:02 AM.

FunnyLumberJack

FunnyLumberJack

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

where is (plugins.txt) located, or are you asking if I should make one? I forgot to say I am using NMM and this happens even if I start a new game.

FunnyLumberJack

FunnyLumberJack

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Sorry, I'm new to these fourms. I don't know if I need to quote you to notify you.

matortheeternal

matortheeternal

autoMator

• Premium Member
  • 4,262 posts

plugins.txt is located in %homepath%\AppData\Local\Skyrim  e.g. F:\Users\Mator\AppData\Local\Skyrim

FunnyLumberJack

FunnyLumberJack

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

plugins.txt:

Spoiler

FunnyLumberJack

FunnyLumberJack

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

plugins.txt is located in %homepath%\AppData\Local\Skyrim  e.g. F:\Users\Mator\AppData\Local\Skyrim

Need anything else?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: files, death, clean, organize, cannot, wont, never, bleedout, pc, problem

Page loaded in: 1.048 seconds