Hello everybody. I have just finished MannyGT Gray Cowl Mod and I do STRONGLY feel that poor Lenwin the Bosmer got a very unfair deal in both Oblivion and Skyrim.

What do you modders out there say that we right the wrongs and bring Lenwin/Umbra back so she can live her life to the fullest potential, hmm? Sounds fair...of course it is fair.

What my idea(s) is/are and what I want:

FIRST OFF, bring Lenwin back to life in the world of Skyrim...and Oblivion, if anyone is still playing that. I haven't played Oblivion in a year although it is still on my computer just in case.

Lenwin should be made a companion/Mistress-lover for a female Dragonborn. Either voice acted or Fuz Ro Dorks Slient mod I'm fine with. Both Adult and non-adult mods. So everybody can enjoy Lenwin's company.

If possible, there should be a stone/amulet to teleport the Dragonborn either to a FULLY REBUILT Vindasel Ayleid Ruins or a FULLY REBUILT Nordic Temple Ruins.

A Thalmor dossier named Lenwin. We know the filthy and murderous Thalmor will seek to uncover Lenwin's secrets.

Both Adult and non-adult Lenwin mods should be made and not interfere with each other, so that way the Dragonborn has more than one Lenwin to choose from. What do you say, modders?

P.S. Please be gentle, I'm still a noob and getting used to the technical aspect of this.

Sooo the adult version would be, what, smuttier? Have sex scenes or something? I don't think that would be necessary, there are a lot of mods over at lover's labs that make it possible to dingle your dangle with just about any NPC in the game (uh COUGH not that I would know or anything) so if someone wants that they could probably find a mod that makes it possible. Or you know there could be a small 'romance' expansion or something like that that would add whatever you have in mind.

I have enough crap in the works that I shouldn't even consider taking this on but PM me and I'll maybe see what I can do