AurianaValoria1

Hey guys, I'm hoping you can help me out, here. I just recently had to wipe all my mods and reinstall them (first time since the game launch), and now I've got a bit of a problem. For some reason, I cannot play in full screen. When I launch the game with SKSE, it opens in a window that's almost full screen, but the contents of said window are not small enough for me to access the main menu options.

The only way to get out of it is to open the Task Manager and end the program there.

Any ideas? I'm not sure it's a mod issue, per se, but if my load order is needed, I can post it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I've spent the last day reinstalling everything and my brain is on overload. :wacko:

All right, I actually solved it, but it took a roundabout approach; here's what I did:

The problem was with SKSE and ENBhost. I had to right click the ENBhost.exe, uncheck "run as administrator", reset my settings in the vanilla Skyrim launcher, go back to ENBhost and re-enable "run as administrator," then launch the game with the SKSE launcher.

Hope this helps anyone who has the same issue. Took quite a bit of searching to figure it out. :P