How do I get NPC 85 + Others working?

Shotacon

I found these NPC replacers and they looking really good http://blog.naver.com/sidearmf93/

How would I got about installing these, the files don't work with my mod manager. I managed to get NPC 85 to work however, it doesn't show up in game. Also SOG doesn't work in game, I'm fairly new to this mod stuff and I haven't managed to get ENB's to work as well as these. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

so you should get 7-zip manager, and then with npc 85, you need to download all the files (.001-.005) including the fix. What you'll do then is just extract .001 (it will automatically extract the rest of the files .002-.005, idk how. magic.) You'll then have a folder "NPC_85". Then you'll want to extract the fix 7z file into your new NPC_85 folder and let it rewrite over whatever it needs to rewrite. Now just right click that and go to 7-zip drop down, and click "add to NPC_85.7z" . Then run your mod manager like NMM or MO (personally use MO) and add/install the mod through there. Fin.

• 1 month later...

so you should get 7-zip manager, and then with npc 85, you need to download all the files (.001-.005) including the fix. What you'll do then is just extract .001 (it will automatically extract the rest of the files .002-.005, idk how. magic.) You'll then have a folder "NPC_85". Then you'll want to extract the fix 7z file into your new NPC_85 folder and let it rewrite over whatever it needs to rewrite. Now just right click that and go to 7-zip drop down, and click "add to NPC_85.7z" . Then run your mod manager like NMM or MO (personally use MO) and add/install the mod through there. Fin.

I did exactly that but it does not work.. The npc faces changed but its weird, not npc85 faces. Their skin changed to dark grey-brownish and their faces look manly helpp pls

• 2 months later...

I did exactly that but it does not work.. The npc faces changed but its weird, not npc85 faces. Their skin changed to dark grey-brownish and their faces look manly helpp pls

sorry for the late reply on this. this is a common issue I've been running into myself. I'm on another forum that goes into several different possible fixes that I can link you to in a PM.

• 3 months later...

NMM can use zipped files from any site that allows downloading as long as the files are compatible with the game. It is not limited to Nexus only.

Make a folder to download the files you want. then use the NMM 'Add mod from File' function.

On the NMM Mods page, look on the Left side for a green plus ( the top icon in the stack) just to the right of the icon is a small down arrow. clicking on the arrow allows you to install that mod into NMM from whatever folder you downloaded it to. :thumbsup:

That appears to be a Korean site, and if you cannot read Korean, they may need some other mod to get the exact appearance shown in the pictures - or they may have photoshopped the pics. Google translate is a good resource for translating, but it is not perfect and tends to give a literal translation that may miss the meaning. :rolleyes: