How do i get Fallout New Vegas script extender to work?

XMercenaries

I downloaded New Vegas Script extender and i have it in a .rar file. I copyed all to my Steam->steamapps->common->fallout new vegas file (not to data because on the website it says not to). But when i launch fallout by Steam or FOMM, in data files, New Vegas script extender isnt there. so i think meh maybe it just doesnt show up but then i go to play New Vegas with real time settler checked, it says "checking for NVSE... 3 times, then it says "NVSE Isnt enabled". And i have steam community-in game enabled.

Whats going on? Can someone give me detailed instructions how to do it?

Also, answer this if you can. How do you get archive invalidation invalitated to work?

• 3 weeks later...

I downloaded New Vegas Script extender and i have it in a .rar file. I copyed all to my Steam->steamapps->common->fallout new vegas file (not to data because on the website it says not to). But when i launch fallout by Steam or FOMM, in data files, New Vegas script extender isnt there. so i think meh maybe it just doesnt show up but then i go to play New Vegas with real time settler checked, it says "checking for NVSE... 3 times, then it says "NVSE Isnt enabled". And i have steam community-in game enabled.

Whats going on? Can someone give me detailed instructions how to do it?

Also, answer this if you can. How do you get archive invalidation invalitated to work?

Fallout New Vegas had an update on steam not too long ago, and the people at NVSE haven't made a version of nvse for this new update, you just have to wait for the next nvse update.

• 11 months later...
My New Vegas Script is not working either. I downloaded ver. 2 beta 12 and get the same problem. I copied the .dll and .exe to New Vegas directory and tried starting with Steam, FalloutNV, and NVSELoader.exe and also fnv4gb.exe no deal. It just won't work. Please Help. Dayrl