INTERACTIVE sex scenes...

GayMaleCharacter

Hello to all visitors and mod makers of this site and forum.

I have another idea and I wanted ask you, the mod makers, if you can make these love/sex

scenes INTERACTIVE so that I can control the whole scene by myself.

All the cut scenes are less then 1 minute or few seconds and they are automatic like I would watch short videos.

I'd like it to control all the scenes and command my beloved partner what to do with me! :blush:

I want to "play" in these cut scenes like in normal scenes I'm doing (talking and so on).

It's very important that the scenes have to have original voices (no wooden voices and no text-only talks).

I've downloaded all the possible love/sex scenes that have to do with Alistair and my male character.

I prefer ONLY male characters and of course others prefer females too. You can make mods for females and if possible for males too.

Alistair has still a relationship with me (as a male character) and he thinks I'm a girl and we have many times hot scenes :laugh: :kiss:

Greetings from Europe.

Alastair was never meant to be romanced by another guy, so and the modding attempts to do it just don't really convincingly work (well maybe for one playthru anyway). So naive was I when I first played and building and gifting thinking I was going to have him...phoooey...not even a hug.

The m-m gilmore mod with his better look brown hair mod where you can do each other anywhere is about the hottest it gets, sorry. But really he knows I'm a girl, NOT! STF up Rory.