having problems compile scripts

edorlan

im new to modding, this is my first mod im trying to create. there have bin allot problems allready but somehow i got trough it, but now i just dont know what to do anymore.

i am triyng to get a script to compile that i got from a tuturial. i also lookt at the creation kit wiki and i thit the script right.

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "TIF__060144E9"...
R:\games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__060144E9.psc(0,0): unable to locate script TopicInfo
R:\games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__060144E9.psc(6,36): unknown type objectreference
R:\games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__060144E9.psc(7,31): cannot convert to unknown type actor
R:\games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__060144E9.psc(7,31): cannot cast a objectreference to a actor, types are incompatible
R:\games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__060144E9.psc(7,6): unknown type actor
R:\games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__060144E9.psc(9,0): getowningquest is not a function or does not exist
R:\games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__060144E9.psc(9,17): none is not a known user-defined type
No output generated for TIF__060144E9, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on TIF__060144E9

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 0
Scriptname TIF__060144E9 Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
getowningquest().setstage(20)
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

hopefuly someone can help me out.

I'm having the same issue. I haven't figured it out yet, but if I do, I'll let you know. I mean... Literally, mine says the exact same thing. If I could get papyrus to open without immediately CTD, I'd be able to find out sooner.

Check your data folder for a scripts.rar archive. Extract the files and drop the scripts folder into your data folder. When CK was updated the vanilla scripts and papyrus Flags were delivered in that archive

• 1 year later...