No Guild in Markarth

sheadondoesskyrim

I was disappointed when I found out that Markarth had no guilds in it. So I thought that someone would make a guild for it. I know there are forsworn guilds, but it wasn't really in Markarth itself. I propose that there could be a Stonemasons Guild added to Markarth.

The story could be that you get hired as a guard for the stonemasons guild expanding the city, or as a miner too. You go down and fight calmer or something. Then you discover an unexplored part of the dwarven ruins under Markarth. Then some bullshit with clearing out the ruins. Then you discover a dwemer ghost who has been trapped here. Maybe even something with snow elves could be included. Possibly there could be snow elf ghosts too.

Anyway, I feel like Markarth should have had a guild but it didn't. Markarth was one of my favorite cities because it was in a huge canyon, and what with the dwemer themes and forsworn. I feel Bethesda didn't care enough about Markarth to make it better. But I would love a guild mod along the lines that I said above. For any good modders out there, with voice acting, I would f*#@ing pay you to make a Stonemasons Guild.