Request: Alonne Sword Smaller Hilt Retexture

lenney8

Would anyone be willing to retexture the bewitched alonne sword so the hilt doesn't look so excessively long? I know that means the character would be grabbing the blade but I'm just so annoyed by how long the hilt is (especially considering how overly long swords are in this game in general) that I just want it to be shorter. I tried doing it myself but I'm by no means an artist and it always came out ugly looking, even when I tried retexturing the whole blade so it would look more seamless.

On the note of ugliness in swords, If anyone would be willing to retexture spider fang so it looks more like a blade and less like a claw-string-thing that would be fantastic. Retexturing the warped sword to be less warped or to remove/downsize the overly large hand guard would be nice as well

I love dark souls but I hate how oversized many of the wepons are and how few realisticly sized swords there are relative to all the oversized wepons (especially the Zweihander - sure its a really big sword but the blade in the game is nearly twice as long as it would be in real life).

Anyway it would be great if anyone decides to do any of these retextures, I'm loving the mods we've got so far and I can't wait to see what you gorgeous modders come up with next.