Californ-aye-ay

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,422 posts
Lets not do this here, it was only a random musing :)

RaphaelStorm

RaphaelStorm

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Dark0ne

Hmm...I'm quite impressed, From what i've seen admins never really take part in conversations of normal members.

Hehe, "Lets not do this here", So are you saying we should keep doing this but take it elsewhere? :P

CrusaderTemplar

CrusaderTemplar

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
Wait, someone outside this community... HAS A LIFE?!

Funnysword

Funnysword

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
As somebody else noted, in Australia the roundabouts are raised and filled with trees so it would be basically impossible to drive over them.

pool12

pool12

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Next time, go to Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier. That place is much fun, especially at night.

killzone12

killzone12

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 539 posts
is that you in the pictures??

Tommy6860

Tommy6860

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
That drive you have marked on the map, I know like the back of my hand. I have to say, the best part of that trip you have marked, is by far (for me anyway), the trip up (or down) 395 between the Sierras and Death Valley. My best friend lives in Santa Cruz Ca. and I have spent many month on several trip out that way. No. California (Humboldt County) is a must see as well.

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,422 posts
I really enjoyed the Pacific Highway, Tommy :)

chaospearl

chaospearl

Never tell me the odds!

• Premium Member
  • 631 posts
I can't believe you made all that time and mileage across California and didn't go to Disneyland. Hmph.

And I don't even wanna hear anything about Disney being a fake \ greedy \ overpriced \ corporate \ whatever else people say about it... it may be all those things, but it's my favorite place in the entire world and YOU DON'T DIS THE MOUSE!

Then again, although I spend several thousand $ every year making an annual pilgrimage to Disney World on my birthday, I ashamedly admit I've never been to the original in Cali. I'm always afraid I'd be disappointed.

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,422 posts
I've been to whatever the one is in Florida 3 times in my life. It's alright, but I'm not really big on hanging around little kids (ahem) so it doesn't interest me too much.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.080 seconds