Modder of 3 three yrs+ with noob problems

TankIsKing

omg thank you so much for the spoilers! makes it sooo easy to review, read, and comment on now! haha

There's something up with that RealVision guide that's screwing with my game.. one or a combination of those steps. I've never experienced anything like this before.

Could you be more specific? At which step do you get stuck at? At which step does your game go from 100% playable to less than 100% playable?

Also, I noticed you're using a block log, which insinuates you're using SSME, is this correct? That mod has been antiquated for a long time now, strongly recommended that if you use that, to completely remove it, and use just SKSE v1.7.2 instead.

Your papyrus log is pretty much the golden ticket for knowing what is spamming your game and likely crashing, but I can't read that txt file very easily. Some low hanging fruit that I see..

You have a lot of scripts running, that are firing and aborting quite a bit, specifically your schlong mods and whatever combat mod that is referencing a staggerControl functions. Have you run this papyrus through the Script Scalpel yet by chance? Or have you used SaveTool to remove old scripts from your save that are no longer installed?

Okay, your load is a very big and loaded with mods.

Remove the bed mod and replace it with sleep tight.

You have to two scarcity esp that will fight each other.

All those sex lab mods duo, no judgment here. But that a lot of them and are you sure they 100% stable?

Remove verdent for more fps, try grass covers.

Remove the lighting mod, true storm mod page says it doesn't work with it.

Try to shorten your load order, is quite loaded.

omg thank you so much for the spoilers! makes it sooo easy to review, read, and comment on now! haha

There's something up with that RealVision guide that's screwing with my game.. one or a combination of those steps. I've never experienced anything like this before.

Could you be more specific? At which step do you get stuck at? At which step does your game go from 100% playable to less than 100% playable?

Also, I noticed you're using a block log, which insinuates you're using SSME, is this correct? That mod has been antiquated for a long time now, strongly recommended that if you use that, to completely remove it, and use just SKSE v1.7.2 instead.

Your papyrus log is pretty much the golden ticket for knowing what is spamming your game and likely crashing, but I can't read that txt file very easily. Some low hanging fruit that I see..

You have a lot of scripts running, that are firing and aborting quite a bit, specifically your schlong mods and whatever combat mod that is referencing a staggerControl functions. Have you run this papyrus through the Script Scalpel yet by chance? Or have you used SaveTool to remove old scripts from your save that are no longer installed

Nah.. it's Memmory block logs by Sheson, the one where you determine the size of the first block? I wanted to make sure I wasn't going over 512. Never has according to my eyes.

I'm not totally sure.. I installed the first couple of mods one by one and tested them painstakingly (like a minute or so in game) because its the adult thing to do.. but then I just said fck it... this mod author wouldn't steer wrong. Pair that with my confidence that my PC will "Ultra" any game to date and boom.. 1 steaming pile of cluster fck of an elderscrolls game I ended up with.

So after that I wiped it all, and started again, only this time I didn't install any 4k, uncompressed and ENB parallax texures on that Realvision list. I did notice however when I went to optimize the textures.. the BSAs took an annoyingly long time, longer than normal. I took a 2 hour nap and I realized that the program got stuck near the end of it's compressin. I canceled it, because, ugh.. and I noticed still a big push in my fps. I didn't think this was a problem however, because I tried pasting my original BSAs into my skyrim folder when the first time I messed things up.

I honesty want to blame the grass mods tho... either SFO or Verdant.. or possibly Enhanced lights and FX. or COT weather patch..

Shlongs is a problem.. only when it's turned on. I always turn it off in the MCM and those pesky errors stop.. I only turn it back on in interiors for science purposes. I honestly forgot to turn it off for that test run on that new character.

Stagger control is "Action combat"'s parry function I believe. I notified the mod author, but honestly, I can kill hundreds of bandits before it crashes.

Okay, your load is a very big and loaded with mods.

Remove the bed mod and replace it with sleep tight.

You have to two scarcity esp that will fight each other.

All those sex lab mods duo, no judgment here. But that a lot of them and are you sure they 100% stable?

Remove verdent for more fps, try grass covers.

Remove the lighting mod, true storm mod page says it doesn't work with it.

Try to shorten your load order, is quite loaded.

Sleep tight and Immersive beds serve two different functions.. I rather see my characters go to bed than to see naked bandits.. (tho, it was kinda cool to hear them actually snore when your sneaking around and to assassinate them while they were in the nude.. if only they didn't magically somehow re-equip their gear while all corpse-y)

Scarcity actually allows you to stack those .esp's... making it harder to acquire leveled loot and a stupid amount of coins. (It's a hard knock life for my characters)

I've been playing with those for years.. there were some I had to get rid of like "Private Needs" and "Defeat".. love the immersion and what if scenarios. Hated the rampant bugs and spamming of the papyrus that they produced. The one's I have don't present a problem except for SOS, but like I stated earlier, you can just disable it via MCM when not in use.

FPS isn't really an issue.. I pretty much get 60 frames everywhere. It's the reason why I finally ditched ENBs. Couldn't stand my performance drops and the way the screen wouldn't blank out like it was suppose to do. (I miss T.A.Z. ENB so much tho.)

Couldn't find where it specifically or indirectly said ELFX was or was not compatible. Plus one is for lighting and the other is for weather. I don't see how they conflict

And I did shorten it.. drastically. I'm getting almost no stutters with many moving parts on the screen and I've also regained the integrity of my umm, game cache thru steam.. I have it all backed up somewhere. but I figured that backup was maybe even a little corrupted. It doesn't seem to be as the slab of vanilla runs flawlessly.. My now toned down, default inis, uncompressed BSAs, modded skyrim runs better.. but my issues still persist.

Sleep tight and Immersive beds serve two different functions,

I used the two and they are kind of the same, but less bugs and safer for my safe game to play with sleep tight.

And you can sleep with your armor on.

there were some I had to get rid of like "Private Needs"

There are peeing and pooping mods you know.

Couldn't find where it specifically or indirectly said ELFX was or was not compatible. Plus one is for lighting and the other is for weather. I don't see how they conflict.

Lol. I meant thunder. And yes it does, ELFX enhancer may conflicts. Also try relight skyrim instead.

FPS isn't really an issue.. I pretty much get 60 frames everywhere. It's the reason why I finally ditched ENBs. Couldn't stand my performance drops and the way the screen wouldn't blank out like it was suppose to do. (I miss T.A.Z. ENB so much tho.)

Your pc is more than able to run with enb, what else you got in that load order that can't be seen? 4k?