need help trying to get armor replacer to only work with my character

Firedragon9000

A replacer does exactly what the name implies, it replaces the original with the new version changing all in game.

Your going to have to make a custom armor using the new model if you only want it for your player.

1. Place the new models in Data\Meshes\MyMod folder
  2. Open the GECK and find the armor you want to replace Example Leather Armor
  3. Open the Leather Armor Form and Rename it's ID to "MyArmor" (again only an example)
  4. change any stats you want or keep it as vanilla
  5. On the right side of the armor window you will see Maie and female. under those you'll see Biped Model. Click edit and redirect to your new model in Data\Meshes\MyMod folder
  6. Hit OK to close the window. The GECK will ask if you want to create a new form. Click Yes.
  7. Save the mod

You will have to place the armor somewhere in game or use the counsel to add it to your inventory but now you have a custom armor that only the player or followers will use if given to them.

Ah okay so there is no other way to prevent the npcs from using the armor replacer other than making a custom armor with them? Because I wanted to use a few other armor replacer.So there no way to have a npc for example have the vanilla leather armor with the basic look and me having the armor replaced version of the same leather armor just wanted to clarify and thanks for the fast reply :thumbsup: