Error on Start Up (PLEASE HELP)

tylerk13

So I recently install mods on Fallout 3, i made sure everything was correct, and when I went to go play, as soon at i start the .exe or the Fallout Script Extender version a prompt states: "The program can't start because libvorbis.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem." I checked to see if the .dll was in my directory and it was. in my Fallout 3 goty folder/file. I even disable all mods and DLC's to see if it would work, still getting the prompt. Please help me.

in steams library of listed games Fo3Goty, right click it's name, select properties..when it opens up the new window, select local files tab, then there will be buttons, you want to verify game files...steam will see the corrupted files as if they are missing...this happens when the website influx of gamers log on ...On or during peak hours of operation on the week ends..so yes, some files do in fact get corrupted...but the refresh is there to fix things.

I have posted once already some where here that shows all of this in a picture format for NV game, it's all the same.

retail is another story and requires a different approach.

kitty

in steams library of listed games Fo3Goty, right click it's name, select properties..when it opens up the new window, select local files tab, then there will be buttons, you want to verify game files...steam will see the corrupted files as if they are missing...this happens when the website influx of gamers log on ...On or during peak hours of operation on the week ends..so yes, some files do in fact get corrupted...but the refresh is there to fix things.

I have posted once already some where here that shows all of this in a picture format for NV game, it's all the same.

retail is another story and requires a different approach.

kitty

ok thanks a lot.