Closer 3rd person view

Cambionn

So I'm a big Elder Scroll fan, and now I'm playing inquisition. It a great game, but what anoys me is how far I have to stand from my character. Is it posible to make a mod that chances the normal camera to a camera that zooms in more? Like the max zoomed in camera in Skyrim's 3rd person? I tried it with a cheat engine table I found, but it did not work, further I could only find a mod for conversation, with which I have no problem and a first person mod. Is it posible someone around here could make this?

For now I'm working with the first person mod zoomed out one bit, and the closer conversation mod with settings at 18 to keep conversation 3rd person. However if anyone could make this in one simple mod, on a way that the character is a bit to the side like in Skyrim (I'm seeing a lot less because I'm in the middle now), it would be most apriciated.

Many thanks already,

Jessica

Below is a picture of the Skyrim camera I mean.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Y4P-hyP5ucE/maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by TDOGH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry for late reply. Does it also allow me to look over the shoulder from my character while playing like you did in Skyrim? I'm using the first person camera mod zoomed out one bit to archive the closer view right now, and the closer conversation mod (which I actually use to zoom out) to make sure conversation stays in 3rd person, but I can not watch over my shoulder witch is it making it a bit harder to see stuff as I stand in the way for myself.