Which are the best human bodies for Oblivion

Hanker109

Hello there! I have installed many good mods and now I may say this is the best game on earth thanks to all the modders than constantly work to provide the immersion and eye appeal as you go on your quests. Now I have search for both female and male model to replace the vanilla ones. I look at many files but I don't know which are the right ones, they are so many that for me is really confusing. Please help me in this regards and may the Nine bless you all. Thanks many times.

Hello there! I have installed many good mods and now I may say this is the best game on earth thanks to all the modders than constantly work to provide the immersion and eye appeal as you go on your quests. Now I have search for both female and male model to replace the vanilla ones. I look at many files but I don't know which are the right ones, they are so many that for me is really confusing. Please help me in this regards and may the Nine bless you all. Thanks many times.

Generally speaking the most popular bodies for the game are HGEC for female, and Robert's body for male.

Other choices include: Exnem's Eyecandy Body (female, which HGEC is based on), Fantasy Figures (female), and BAB (female)

If you use the HGEC female body, which I highly recommend, you will need to install Exnem's Eyecandy Body first, as HGEC builds its version upon the existing Exnem files.

it's not really something that we can answer

you must keep in mind that this is a matter of taste, so what i like, may not be to your liking

this being said, i can always recommend you what i am using

for male characters, i don't think you can find anything better than Robert's male body replacer

as for female bodies, there are a lot more of these, so you will have to first decide what you are looking for

i wanted an athletic look, but not amazon, and also a petite figure

this is why i have the HGEC body, with the fighter B cup (or maybe it's a C cup, can't remember) top, and i think the small bottom

but as i said, the one you are looking for depends on what you like, so it could be any body mod there is

Robert's male and female by far.

A good way to help decide which NUDE body shape is right for you, is to use a Set Body/Set Body Self spell. I use http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=34762 A spell is added to your spell list. When you cast the spell, a menu will pop up that gives you a list of the popular nude body shapes. Select the one you want and PRESTO! that is the body you have. You can reset to your original body if you want. Just remember that armor and clothing will alter the your body shape, so pick the body that bests fits the armor/clothing you like. That will be the right one for you!

I use the HGEC Double Melon-Round Ass or DMRA for my female Chocolate Elf. HoT! Very HoT!

Edited by sorceress99

Hey guys, salutations. First, I want to thank you all for the good help. To tell the truth, I like all shapes, models, and even years. Double melon is good but you must be careful cause you can die of suffocation. Now for this game I would like naked slim women with size D-cup and for men, muscular naked but not bulky. You could say I like women with a guitar shape. Well fellows, have a good time and Happy New Year to all.

• 2 months later...

The best body?

Bab. Here is why:

Nearly perfect shape - the body is made with the idea and model of gymnasts, swimmers and runners - which is very suitable for an adventuress.

The breasts are normal, the body is lean and sporty without being exaggerated muscle-wise.

There is already a "bounce" to the breast, slight, but there.

Bab's wrists are the perfect ones. Without being negative towards the other bodies, which are nice (but really, candy) this body has the most natural feminine shape.

The body doesn't look too frail to hold a big sword and smash, yet it doesn't look like the char is being a brute either ;)

On the negative side, the feet are not all that awesome, but maybe a mod will eventually come out for that.

The textures are not candy, but they are very satisfying and look absolutely natural.

The mod is not hard to install - you don't have 1001 choices and steps to make.

You can chose between underwear version or naked version.

I've tried all the bodies out of curiosity. All are pieces of art. Find the one that makes you feel good and that doesn't give you any uneasiness (be it wrists, breast - anything).

One additional point - unless you are willing to spend a fair amount of time on not-yet-finalised mods, you are also stuck with your Argonians and Khajiit having the same body shape as your humans and elves and orcs. So if reptiles with huge melons upsets your sense of what is right, choose your female body replacer wisely