Save yourself after death?

Wildangel7

So i was going through hundreds of mod pages... and i seen mods called somewhat like "alternative death"
then i remembered that i once played a game, if you died in it, you fight some hard boss, if you defeat him, you get back to the normal world

what if we could add that to skyrim?
like some sort of undead-king
always based on your level, sure is very strong, but not impossible

Giantic Armored Undead?

in short:
Die, get teleported (with full health) to that boss place, if you die the fight restarts, if you win you get teleported back to where you died

i wonder though, if a script acts as a door, and you get back to where you died after you kill him...
but if someone dies if fighting against him, will the script teleport you to the boss room? or can that be avoided?

Or you somehow have to escape from the afterlife, in Skyrim´s case Sovngarde.

You could have to defeat Tsun each and every time you die, after a round of drinking in the Hall of Valor!

Probably more immersive if the PC only gets dropped somewhere random in Skyrim.

Or you somehow have to escape from the afterlife, in Skyrim´s case Sovngarde.

You could have to defeat Tsun each and every time you die, after a round of drinking in the Hall of Valor!

Probably more immersive if the PC only gets dropped somewhere random in Skyrim.

Ah, but what if the player is a non-nord who hasn't completed the companions questline? I mean, it's an awesome idea, regardless.

I think it would be cool, though, if the character was teleported on death to another realm, where they find Akatosh (as a humanoid with both the faces of a man and a dragon, the dragon face representing Alduin). The human and dragon face get into an argument over what should happen to the dragonborn's soul and the dragonborn must help the human aspect of Akatosh to temporarily supress his dragon side, so he can return the dragonborn to the world of the living.

Edited by Vulpes95

Maybe it could be a "dragon priest"(base image) with an army of undead that you have to defeat. But I think going to Sovngarde and then talking to Shor or Tsun to get a new chance after a test would be better. Specially since there are a lot of NPCs that appear there after quests that you might not have completed before killing Alduin.

Edited by cjforma

Sovnguarde would probably be the easiest to incorporate! That would be very cool, too. I loved Sovnguarde, but there wasn't much to do there... Seeing progress (people you know in there throughout the game) would be awesome!