Help! Completely Bizarre Region-Specific CTD

Wopjon

I have a completely bizarre crash-to-desktop issue that I can hardly find any precedent for via Google-Fu.

This has been a long drama of troubleshooting, so I don't blame you all if you don't care.

First, I have a very heavily modded ENB Skyrim. At 137 plugins, it's taken me a lot of LOOT-ing, PDTWrapper-ing, SaveTool-ing, and tweaking of NMM, ENB, & Flawless Widescreen to get it to the point that it's at. Examples.

I must say, I am 95% over-the-damn-double-moons about how this game looks with the RealVision setup. The game runs rock-solid, (mostly) smooth, and never ever crashes...

with one completely strange exception...

This region here.

If I try to walk, TCM, fast travel, or even get close to these locations (Darklight Tower, Largashbur, Ruins of Rkund), I get an immediate CTD. Bummer for a lot of quests.

The Papyrus.0.log is of zero help, because the crash seems to happen several minutes after it's last entry (which is almost always referencing a different mod or script every time). The only information I've seen online of anybody having a similar problem is here from 3.5 years ago, and he never got a real solution or explanation.

The reason I'm entreating to you fine folks, is this:

As those of you that do RealVision or some other intensive visual overhaul know, these mods all install in a very specific order, so I'm very wary of just disabling them willy-nilly. My setup is completely perfect except for this one spot, so I'm hoping to go at the problem with a scalpel rather than a sledgehammer.

I know this is my fault for tweaking the game so much, but I just can't help it! Any advice is more helpful and welcome than I can describe. Thanks in advance!

Attached is my load order.

• 11 months later...

I have the exact same issue almost a year later.

I have no idea what to do and it is only in this region.

I tried a new character and the same thing happened.