Skyrim GI scans

Retribution

I just read that they removed a few skills, from 21 in Oblivion to 18. That's great, Athletics and Acrobatics should be one skill and so does Speechcraft and Mercantile (I have my reasons). I'm still bummed that they removed Mysticism. Also, level scaling is returning and conversations are more organic and not zoomed in like Oblivion.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read that they removed a few skills, from 21 in Oblivion to 18. That's great, Athletics and Acrobatics should be one skill and so does Speechcraft and Mercantile (I have my reasons). I'm still bummed that they removed Mysticism. Also, level scaling is returning and conversations are more organic and not zoomed in like Oblivion.

The leveling is more like Fallout's though, so it won't be as obnoxious as it was in Oblivion :P

Hey look it isn't ugly or on top of a glacier. Some of those pics really do remind me of Oblivion though, I hope there will be something exotic in the environments. Like, snow mushrooms or Ice Netch or Mountain Vivec!

I'll stop now...

Mercantile and Speechcraft the same thing? That does not make sense...

By being good at talking your way out of things, and by being a good preacher, does that automatically make you good at bartering and investing? ...no...

Acrobatics and Athletics one skill? Why?

By being a very good runner/sprinter, does that automatically make you a good jumper as well? ...no...

After reading all of the scans, I think that Todd Howard didn't do very much with Skyrim.

How so exactly?

Todd Howard is an idiot. He doesn't make good games anymore. Skyrim looks like a good game.

So, Fallout 3 wasn't good? Oblivion wasn't good?

Oh, the negativity...