Stuttering

Dubik123

Hello everyone, I could use some serious help right now.

If you regularily check the comments on the Unofficial Skyrim Patch, you might remember me as the guy with save bloat issues. If not, a brief explanation: I was removing mods mid-playtrough and thus, recieved a lot of save bloat on all of my characters. People tried to help me, but none of their methods worked, so today, I reinstalled the game trough Steam. I thought that would fix everything, but after just a few minutes of gameplay, I realised that I had the same issue as when the bloat started-stuttering.

The game doesnt run smooth and lags a bit when running or looking around with my mouse. I tried to put the mouse acceleration to 0, also tried turning Vsync off, but none of that helped. I am not using any mods, since I just reinstalled today. However, what I noticed is, that the size of my file was around 4MB. Is that size okay? Thanks for your help.

For a pure Vanilla playthrough? That sounds about right; the first save for my 110 mod load order is around 6-7MB, so you should be fine.

Yeah, thanks. But what about the stuttering? Is there a way to put an end to it once and for all?