new romances mod?

LillithMabon

I would like to ask if anyone has seen or can create romance mods. My human noble female would like to have a romance with Bann Teagan. and my dalish elf female with Tamlin in the woods. If I had my choice my female noble would marry Bann Teagan.

There are so many creative people out there and I am not only relatively new to the game but am also computer illiterate. Many mods I would love to try but even the instructions go over my head. OK, feel free to laugh, I can take it. But my brain just has a block for this computer stuff.

I would like to ask if anyone has seen or can create romance mods. My human noble female would like to have a romance with Bann Teagan. and my dalish elf female with Tamlin in the woods. If I had my choice my female noble would marry Bann Teagan.

I was actually thinking about something like this last night while playing. I like the Bann Teagan character (in my one playthrough I even named the dog Teagan lol) and wish there could be more between his character and mine.

Ditto for both Both Bann Teagan Romance and Tamlen Romance!

I was thinking the exact same thing when (if you havea high persaude skill) that you and Ban Teagan have a little flirtatious banter ;)

I was thinking the exact same thing when (if you havea high persaude skill) that you and Ban Teagan have a little flirtatious banter ;)

I don't know... I had the feeling that Teagan was already involved with the Arl's wife! Conner does look more like Teagan than he does his father.....

I don't know... I had the feeling that Teagan was already involved with the Arl's wife! Conner does look more like Teagan than he does his father.....

I know right?

There was a Fan Comic on Deviant Art that had Teagan and Isolde sharing an Intimate moment. It is actually a pretty awsome fan comic if I do say so myself. Any DA Fans should defo check it out: DAO: Fan comic page 1

• 6 months later...
Oh come the whole Teagan and Isolde thing is a total play from Tristan and Isolde. Connor looks more like Teagan then Eamon. When a female warden come she says who is this women Teagan. We all know there is more going on there. Now granted i would want nothing more for my warden to lick Teagans winter lamp post. But its obvious Isolde is already doing that for him.

• 4 months later...

Mods that create new interactions with existing NPCs are among the hardest to pull off. The most obvious stumbling block is the lack of the appropriate lines in the .dlg (dialogue) files. A different voice would ruin the immersion for many players. The next one is the need for new animations. While a few very talented modders (see Chereck's Leliana Sings, or Luchaire's work with the BSC-series, among others) have pulled this off, it takes extraordinary dedication to work out how to do this, then to implement it.

And let's not forget that the key to the success of any such mod would be the writing. That's a completely different skill set than many (most?) modders possess. :whistling:

The only one I know of to come close to this is the "Ser Gilmore companion NPC - Fully Voiced" mod, and it's DAA follow-up. And that one works because Ser Gilmore had so few lines to begin with, and the author found a voice actor to continue the character. (She's now looking for a new one for her follow-up project, since the "original" retired.)

All-in-all, I don't find it surprising that there haven't been many of these. I'm surprised there have been any at all! :laugh: