new romances mod?

LillithMabon

Ditto for both Both Bann Teagan Romance and Tamlen Romance!

I was thinking the exact same thing when (if you havea high persaude skill) that you and Ban Teagan have a little flirtatious banter ;)

I agree, especially if u have the DLC "Mark of the Assassin" for DA2, Isole and Teagan are there at the party and Eamon is nowhere around..

"Teagan, who is this woman?!"

Bann Teagun is a good flirt. I know that he says at the end of your banter with him "If only things had been different." Maybe he would have liked to get it on with the warden too. He also reckoned it was a crime somewhere, when you told him you weren't married. If you have Karmas Companions' you can have Tamlen as a romanceable companion, but only if you are dalish yourself. and only after the shriek attack on your camp. You can get him as skriek Tamlen or ordinary Tamlen.

• 9 months later...

• I just finished a walk through with my city elf, and if you helped Kaitlyn find her brother in the saving RedCliffe quest, then give her money for the sword, the end credits said that Kaitlyn ran into Bann Teagan and they got married lol

• 3 weeks later...

• I just finished a walk through with my city elf, and if you helped Kaitlyn find her brother in the saving RedCliffe quest, then give her money for the sword, the end credits said that Kaitlyn ran into Bann Teagan and they got married lol

^Lol. You serious? I should try this.

--

Not just Teagan and Tamlen though, I want to try Sten too. The big, scary-but-cute-Qunari, Sten. That would be hilarious, no? The companions comments for the Warden and Sten affair, I mean—especially; Alistair. I'll not gonna complain even if there's no sounds for this mod, because my imaginations already going rampant—wait. THE Qunari do mating, right? :o

They must be.

Yes...?