Why haven't I gotten a redeem code?

Elrandhir

Hello!

I bought an addon for the game for 1200 points or something like that, the stone Prisoner I think it was called, and I recived mailes that I had bought it, but I was'nt given any redeem code, and it only states that it will download when I start the game going to the content section ofcours.

But it don't, what am I doing wrong?

And yes, Im useing the same login as I am on the site, as that was also said to be needed.

There isn't a "code" when you use "Purchase BioWare Points" method to obtain the DLC. As long as your "BioWare points balance" is equal to -or- greater than the number needed for the DLC, then when you click "Buy" on the bottom right it will begin the download process.

See the screenshot below:

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/imageshare/images/1678793-1294602749.png

(Note: I tried the [ spoiler ] tag to minimize the screen space, but it won't re-size the image when displayed that way... :confused: )

There isn't a "code" when you use "Purchase BioWare Points" method to obtain the DLC. As long as your "BioWare points balance" is equal to -or- greater than the number needed for the DLC, then when you click "Buy" on the bottom right it will begin the download process.

See the screenshot below:

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/imageshare/images/1678793-1294602749.png

(Note: I tried the [ spoiler ] tag to minimize the screen space, but it won't re-size the image when displayed that way... :confused: )

Heh, I have no buy button, and I had 1200 points from the start, pressed some button, and it reduced itself to 400 points, and there was'nt even anything to use the points on, there also is novalable content to even buy, if I did have a buy button.

Edited by Elrandhir

What do you see on your "Installed Content" tab?

Nothing else then the Available content Text, and the leftover 400 points, that was 1200, and 800, just dissapeared without me even buying anything, because there was'nt anything in there to begin with.

And the redeem code, Add points Tab

Edited by Elrandhir

Nothing else then the Available content Text, and the leftover 400 points, that was 1200, and 800, just dissapeared without me even buying anything, because there was'nt anything in there to begin with.

Not sure you're on the tab I meant. There is no "Redeem Code" or "Add Points" on the "Installed Content" tab. (Those are on the "Available Content" tab.)

Not sure you're on the tab I meant. There is no "Redeem Code" or "Add Points" on the "Installed Content" tab. (Those are on the "Available Content" tab.)

Well I checked every tab, and yes there is a redeem etc, that takes you to the site, you even have it in your screen.

There is 3 tabs, not much room for error there really, Im not so cluless that I would'nt understand something as simple as this, there just aint nothing to buy, no buy button, and I lost points without buying anything, as was impossible, tho no content to be bought was there.

Installed content is there tho, from my earlier investment, but at that time I did enter a redeem code and got to download awakening, but that was from a shop online with a redeem code included.

Well, will have to continue this tomorrow, need to sleep, or I will be all to tired tomorrow at work.

Edited by Elrandhir

My screenshot (above) is of my "Available Content" tab. I'm asking what appears on your "Installed Content" tab. That's all. These are two different tabs, both found by selecting "Downloadable Content" from the main menu. (The third is "Download Progess", and it would show still other items.)

See below:

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/imageshare/images/1678793-1294608938.png

NOTE: No mention of "Points", or "Buy" or "Redeem" buttons on this tab.

My screenshot is of my "Available Content" tab. I'm asking what appears on your "Installed Content" tab. That's all. These are two different tabs, both found by selecting "Downloadable Content" from the main menu. (The third is "Download Progess", and it would show still other items.)

Awakening is in my installed content tab.

The only tab showing anything really is the installed content Tab. other then the 400 points I got, with - the 900 ripoff points.

Edited by Elrandhir

My screenshot (above) is of my "Available Content" tab. I'm asking what appears on your "Installed Content" tab. That's all. These are two different tabs, both found by selecting "Downloadable Content" from the main menu. (The third is "Download Progess", and it would show still other items.)

See below:

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/imageshare/images/1678793-1294608938.png

NOTE: No mention of "Points", or "Buy" or "Redeem" buttons on this tab.

You got it all wrong, as I stated, you just repeated, I have none of those in that tab either, but I have nothing in my other Tabs, so I really can't buy anything, because there is nothing there.

I have Awakening in Available content Tab, but that was installed with a redeem code, and an ordinary download from a server.