• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Shturmi

Shturmi

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Using ApachiiSkyHair and some other hair mods has been great, but for certain characters I want to be able to use long hair and some clipping issues are making it really annoying.

The mod already removes any hair when applying headgear, so that's not a problem. The problem is that certain armors or robes I really like have collars or other jutting parts that collide with the hair and you can see the hair going right through them.

Examples:

1. http://www.ephotobay...11-27-35-51.png (Novice Robes)

2. http://www.ephotobay...11-24-47-76.png (Black Mage Armor)

Is it possible to make a modfix that keeps the hair always over the armor model? I'm not a great modder myself so I don't know if its feasible, but I certainly hope so, because I really want to use characters having both collared apparel and long hair in a quest I'm working on, and this just looks bad X:

Thanks anyway...

Edited by Shturmi, 18 May 2015 - 08:39 AM.

Shturmi

Shturmi

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

bump...

Laereal

Laereal

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Honestly, I just choose another hairstyle, like a high ponytail or a shorter hairstyle (I pass it off as me having cut my hair in order to fit into my disguise), through Racemenu that would fit the attire I'm wearing. Or I wear a hood. Or I change the outfit altogether and make it fit MY hair instead of the other way around.

Still, I am playing a female character and they have more options than male characters do. Ponytail Hairstyles is apparently unisex so that could be something to look into.

BetaLam

BetaLam

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

One possible fix is that someone (not me, I can't mod) makes an HDT version for ApachiiSkyHair. However, this would require that you use HDT-PE; I don't know if you're open to that.

Boombro

Boombro

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,868 posts

There is a wig mod for for that hair mod.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hair, clipping, long, armor

Page loaded in: 1.052 seconds